The main point of this blog…Come to the LaGrange Fundraiser this coming Sunday night at 5:00pm at FBC LaGrange!
With everything that is been going on lately (my trip to Haitian court, Hurricane Matthew, etc.) some of our fundraising initiatives while we are home were pushed to the back burner for a while. Now that everyone is safe and we are moving forward, I want to remind everyone that we are home for the months of October and November (and the beginning of December) to focus on fundraising for our organization. We have a few things scheduled that I will share with you right now, and please remember, click here for some options of how to help us over the next few months!
- Thur. Oct. 20, 5:00 pm – Spirit Night, Jim Bob’s, LaGrange, GA.
- Sun. Oct. 23, 5:00 pm – LaGrange Fundraiser, FBC, LaGrange, GA.
- Sun. Nov. 7 – Jewelry Party, Jacksonville, FL.
- Sun. Nov. 13 – Missions Weekend, Christ’s Church, Jacksonville, FL.
- Sun. Nov. 13 – Matt presenting, Baldwin United Methodist, Baldwin, FL.
- Sun. Nov. 13 – Orphan Sunday – Share with your church about this initiative.
- Tues. Nov. 29 – Giving Tuesday
We would love to schedule some other events, please let us know if you would like us to come to your church, business, small group, etc. These next 2 months are very important for our ministry and we need your help to make it a success. If you would like to help and just do not know what to do, feel free to contact us and we will help you with some suggestions. But again, the main point of this blog is to read the invitation below and:
Attend the LaGrange Fundraiser!