All Things New exists to worship Jesus Christ by sharing His love, teaching His Word, and caring for His children in Haiti.
All Things New will accomplish its 3-fold mission statement in these ways:
- Sharing His Love: The biggest physical need that we have targeted in our community is Job Creation. To share the love of Christ, we hope to create jobs that will transform families, offer economic hope, and eventually create a job market for our kids and our community.
- Teaching His Word: We believe that Discipleship is the biggest spiritual need in our community. Our goal is to work with and through the local church to make sure that every believer has the opportunity to be discipled in Christ.
- Caring for His children: We will accomplish this aspect of our mission in 2 specific ways:
- Our Children’s Home: We will always love and take care of the children that GOD puts in our path and in our children’s home. GOD initially brought us to Haiti to accomplish this goal in the lives of 19 children and we will faithfully care for and love the children He places here.
- Keeping Children with their parents: We will do everything in our power to keep families together. Oftentimes orphanages in Haiti are full of children who have parents who love them and want to care for them and we do not want to be one of those places. We believe our job creation initiative is key to keeping children who live in Gressier with their families!
- Jesus Christ The goal of everything that we do is to worship our Savior, Lord, and GOD. His death on the Cross and the Forgiveness and Salvation that we received from Him means everything to us and drives everything that we do. We follow Jesus Christ no matter where it leads us and we do it because we love Him. (Romans 12:1-2, Matthew 22:37-39)
- Salvation We are saved by grace through faith in Jesus. Nothing more and nothing less. This idea affects everything that we do and it affects the eternity of every person on this earth. Because of this, our greatest desire is to see someone go from death to life in Christ, to be made new by the love of Jesus. In fact, the name of our ministry is based on this idea that in Christ we are all made new. We have a new relationship with God (as sons/daughters), we have a new eternity (in Heaven with GOD), and we have a new life (following Christ). No matter what else we do in this world, our ultimate goal is to see souls saved by Jesus Christ our Lord. (2 Corinthians 5:17, Ephesians 2:8-9)
- The Bible The Bible is the Word of GOD. Because glorifying Jesus is our ultimate goal, we rely on the Bible to teach us how to worship Him and how to follow Him. The Bible is our authority because it is how GOD has chosen to specifically reveal Himself to us. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- Taking Care of Orphans We believe the Bible has specifically called us, in His Word, to care for and love orphans around the world. We believe that on an eternal and spiritual level, we were orphans without a Heavenly Father but that GOD saved us and adopted us into His family as sons and daughters. We follow this example of GOD and desire to take care of and love children who do not have families in this world to take care of them. (James 1:27)
- Helping the Poor The Bible is very clear in its teaching to help the poor, the disadvantaged, the helpless, and the hurting. As followers of Christ, we will do this to the best of our ability. We have been given much, and out of our abundance, we will give whatever we can to further the Kingdom of GOD and take care of His children. (1 John 3:16-17)